What we do
Before the outbreak we already had focus on clean and tidy rooms & public areas. We will do so even more with government approved cleaning materials and desinfectant used in all areas. At every entrance there is a desinfectant dispenser. We work following the new protocols for social distancing & cleanliness.
The amount of external visitors is limited to only the urgent visits.
As a small Guesthouse we can work safely and we limit the capacity in the coming months if we have different travel groups.
Breakfast and diner
We work cleanly and very hygienic and will assure all glasses, plates and cutlery is clean as can be.
We never did buffet breakfast and every travel group /couple will be served seperately. Keeping distance is easy in our guest area but if needed we do a breakfast shift.
- Check in & out times: We need to limit old and new guests interacting and we need to make sure every room is cleaned to perfection. 10:30 and 15h are the times
- Spaces in house are tested large enough to maintain social distancing
- After sports: use a towel we provide at entrance, put it in the bin for it desinfect your hands before leaving garage or entering and go and shower.
We do not want you at the group areas or use furniture while sweaty. Also shower first before using the pool.
In Spain there is a €100 fine if you do not wear a facemask . A mask is obligatory outside, instores etc. It is not while doing sports activities
Take care during your stay:
– Keep distance at all times; dont hug or kiss
– Eat outside as much as possible
– Take your own mask & hand sanitizer
– Wash your hands frequently
– Immediately tell us if you are not feeling well
– Also do not wash your own clothes and hang them to dry. Hand them over in the plastic bag we provide.
Yes its a lot of measurements but assures the safest stay possible.